Wednesday, June 5, 2024

May Happenings 2024

Snow on May 6th




Always enjoyed playing this game with my parents.
I found it online on etsy and now I can play and 
make more memories with family and friends.



Trying to perfect my sourdough english muffins.


Gift basket for Mother's Day.
And dad's birthday

Our granddaughter's play.
Little Mermaid
She played the part of Flounder.




Our yard is beginning to bloom.


This primrose is an annual flower 
but it has come back every year since I  planted it.



My sister Terri came to visit for a few days. 
It was wonderful.
We taught her the basics of Pickleball, 
took her up to Memorial Hill 
and the Soldier Hollow Classic Sheepdog Championships.


At the Soldier Hollow Classic Sheepdog Championships.
Eagle Owl
Terri


Sheepdog cutting out the back two sheep of the herd.


Herding the sheep into the corral.


One of my Lilac trees - May 28th


 

No comments:

Post a Comment